Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Joann's shopping fun

This past Sunday between church and work, Patti and I stopped at Joann Fabriv for a quick trip during their sale.
This piece of fabric is intended for the backside of the potholders I am making as Christmas gifts. Fittingly so its name is Stars and Strips.


These two pieces will be a tank top for next summer (the green flower print) and Snoopy will be a sleep shirt.


The patterns wee a very special find. I went over just to look at one for the amount of fabric that I would need, pull it out of the drawer, make my notes and was about to return it to the drawer. Then I saw it, the sign Simplicity patterns (with some exclusions) were 5 for $5. So these two patterns valued at $15.95 each cost me $2.

Very happy shopper who make return before the sale ends for more patterns.

Thank you for reading and blessings, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment