Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The start to 2012 - a new menu plan

To avoid the hassle of getting to and from the grocery store in a Ohio winter I am changing over to a 3-4 week menu plan. I tried it in December and could only plan 2 weeks, in January I have 3 planned.

Sat Jan 7 - Tacos
Sund - Italian chicken chili
Mon - Chili cheese soup and homemade rolls
Tues - bbq cups and fried potatoes
Wed - Chicken chow mein
Thurs - french toast with most likely apple pecan topping
Fri - sloppy joes
Sat - breakfast pizza skillet and sweet rolls
Sun - baked chicken
Mon - Tomato soup with beans and pasta
Tue - meeting night Greg is FFY
Wed - cheesy broccoli macaroni and meatloaf
Thur - pancakes, eggs and bacon
Fri - chicken and noodles

Like I told Greg these maybe moved due to my work schedule. I am planning on a trip to the grocery store around the 21st to stock up on produce and possibly some sale items.

Thank you for reading and blessings for a great 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment