Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Menu plan for Dec 30 2012 - Jan 5 2013

First of all happy New Years to all.  May 2013 be your best year for whatever you endeavor.  I did something different with the plan this time with 5 days off of work I didn't plan what days to cook what.

On this weeks menu is:
Macaroni & cheese (homemade)
Slow cooker Enchilada
Salisbury steaks and mashed potatoes
African Stew (looks so good - it has peanut butter in it)  and yes I will post the recipe once I make it.
Ham & cheese casserole

Extras to make on the side:
dried beef cheeseball
Cobb salad
banana bread

Looks like I am one day of main meal short but I'll figure out something to fill in that day.

Thank you for reading,  Laura

1 comment:

  1. Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a
    collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the
    same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
    You have done a outstanding job!

    Also visit my homepage :: work from home jobs in dallas
    Also see my web site > make money online

    ReplyDelete