Friday, June 26, 2015

Life is tough and then you fight thru the crap

OK i ADMIT THAT LIFE HAS BEEN TOUGH.

So what is girl to do when she starts to get all the thoughts in her head. . .  restart her blog and put them into words.  Who knows what i will chat about but so far I am working my way thru a pinterest board of eating and crafts.

So lets start with a menu plan to keep me on track for eating.  i seem to be on a Mexican kick right now.

Cheeseburger casserole
taco casserole
German mac & cheese - a celebration to my heritage (which is cheese spaetzel)

I need to look again i need like a crockpot meal something I can fix and heat while I am at cardiac rehab.  Since most recipes leave a great deal of leftovers this is all i will plan to get started.

Again thank you for coming back and I look forward to reading your comments,


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment