Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Scary thought but my plans for Black Friday


Black Friday shopping plans

Yep I am one of “those” shoppers. I will be leaving work at 6am and heading right across the street to Rite Aid and Walgreen’s.

Here is the plan
Rite Aid
I have the following to use $6 in uprewards, 10% off shopping pass for 250 wellness points and a $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon.

5 (hoping for 5 at least) can of Planters $3.99 - $2 up reward and when buying 5 I will get a bonus $5 upreward. Will equal somewhere in the area of 5 cans for $4.95 (my math is probably off cause I can’t figure out the cents)

Nature Bounty vitamins are BOGO. I need multi vitamins since I am using my last bottle. I have a $2 off Your Life multi vitamins and a $1 off any Nature Bounty vitamin.

Motrin PM $4 - $2 manu coupon and $2 single check rebate

Listerine $3.99 - $2 manu coupon for Zero (I have 4 coupons) = 4 for $1.99 a piece

Lindsay olives 2 for $3 - $1 off 2 manu coupon and $1 upreward for buying 2 (I have 2 coupons) = 2 for $1

Across the old mall lot to Walgreen’s with a stop at McDonald’s for breakfast

Lots of free stuff
Planter’s nuts $3.49 - $3.49 rebate that will print at the register

Gillette Fusion skin care (hoping that is shave cream) $5.49 - $5.49 register reward

Nivea for men shower stuff $2.99 - $2.99 rr - $3 manu coupon = profit  And I am buying 3 and I don’t care if I get the rr’s for all 3.

2 liter soda 99 cents – 99 cents rr. Depends on what brand I didn’t see that on the preview

Colgate toothpaste $2.99 - $2.99 rr - $1 manu coupon = $1 profit. I am out of toothpaste for my stash. I either used what I had for my Christmas shoeboxes (and I had to buy one for that) or for my 500 pound pantry challenge.

Scrunci $1.99 - $1.99 rr (will be part of a gift for one of my nieces I think)

Gum EZ flossers $2.25 - $2.25 rr – 75 cent IP = profit. I love these things I can grab them real quick when there is something between my teeth.

Advil PM 99 cents – 99 cent - 99 cents rr - $1 manu coupon = $1 profit

I read somewhere that they are having the jar candles that Greg and I love on sale 3 for $8.95!!! We will stock up on those bad boys!!!

3 comments:

  1. I take it Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rose it is. Something like it used to be the day that most companies started making money for the year. Its usually a madhouse and very crowded and messy but you can get some great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best! Maybe those places won't be as crowded as the "big box" stores such as Walmart and Target.

    I'm staying home, or at least I was, til I found out my MRI was scheduled for that day.

    ReplyDelete