Saturday, November 27, 2010

This is what I call Black Friday shopping

Yes after work I did go to Walgreen's and do some of that shopping. rite Aid did not open until 7am and trust me I am old and was not going to wait for 45 minutes in close to teens degrees with the blowing wind.

But I was surfing (in my pj's by the way) and checked in on the Facebook page for Home Depot. They are running really sweet specials and look what I got!!!

Order Confirmation: W116025800
Order Date: Nov 26, 2010 7:30:48 PM EST

Billing Address:
Laura Logan Beadle


Shipping Method: Standard Delivery
---------------
Shipping Address:
----------------
Laura Logan Beadle


Qty Ordered Product Unit Price Amount
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1 4 Piece Steel Sling Chair Set $99.00 $99.00
FBNov4943 -$89.01
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Merchandise Subtotal $9.99
Shipping $0.00
Estimated Sales Tax $0.67
Order Total $10.66


Yes folks that is 4 outside chairs for $9.99 plus the tax. Hot dog perfect since our current pair are not holding up all that well. I can now recycle them and not feel guilty or have to sit on the ground next Spring.

Hope your day was good and thank you for reading.

2 comments: