Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My free or nearly free deals this past week

Yes I was able to get to Rite Aid this past week for a couple freebies and a rain check. I got Cloraspectic throat drops free after Ups Reward and Burt's Bee throat drops. I imagine the Burt's Bee drops will be used fairly quickly at work. As a chasier I do quite a bit of talking to guests at the registers and some days my water bottle just does not last long enough. My raincheck is for the Blistek that will also be free after Ups rewards.


Now the other deal I got was very easy. All I had to do was go to work. The store sells Up2you gum for $1.49 and I had $1.00 off one manufacturers coupons plus my employee discount. I got 3 packs for around $1.02 less than the price of 1 pack.

I'll be going to Rite Aid again this week lots of free stuff to refill the medicine cabinet.

Stay tuned and may you and yours be blessed, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment