Thursday, June 24, 2010

Let me introduce Dawn Hall



Dear readers and friends,

Today’s post is about a dear woman that I met last year. Her name is Dawn Hall and she writes cookbooks. I was given 2 of the cookbooks for Christmas and used them the day after for meals. All the recipes are quick, tasty and perfect for busy people. I don't think its a secret that Thursday nights are my lazy cooking nights - her cookbooks are often the first thing I run to for easy meals.

She wrote her first one to help pay for her husbands special cancer treatment. She currently does speaking engagements and has a cooking show on the local Christian TV station. Well she has entered Oprah’s contest for her own cooking show!!! Personally she needs to be Food Network!!!

So I am asking please visit her website, check out her recipes (she even provides a shopping list) and vote as often as you like so she can get her own show.

http://www.dawnhallcookbooks.com/

When you visit you will see the link right at the top to place your vote. No registration needed or asked for and you can vote as often as you like. Let me warn you when you vote back to back the votes do not show up right away but they count.

And if you get the chance to order any of her books I can recommend the Fun, Fast, Festive Christmas cookbook (love it full menus and decorating ideas) and Down-Home Cooking without the Down-home fat.

Blessings and thank you for voting, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment