Sunday, August 22, 2010

This weeks shopping plans Aug 22, 2010

Wow what a great week for both Walgreen’s and Rite Aid.

Walgreen’s
I have a $3 register reward to use and a raincheck for free multivitamins.

Dawn dish soap 99 cents – 25 cent manufacturer coupon = 74 cents. Plus if I can find the specially marked bottles they will donate $1 to help oil soaked animals.
Glade candles 2 for $5 - $1 off 2 coupons in today’s paper = 2 for $4. Greg loves to burn candles and trust me right now he is burning incense candles will be better.
Glade scented oil candles 2 for $5 same coupon deal as above.
Uniball pens $2.49 - $1.50 walgreen’s coupon – 50 cent man coupon = 49 cents.
Listerine and Reach Toothbrushes $2.99 each - $1.00 in ad coupon – lots of various manu coupons including $2 off for the new Listerine Zero rinse. I’ll pay between nothing or around $1 depending on the coupons.

Rite Aid
I have $4.50 in up rewards to spend plus a couple more for like $1 off $10 back to school etc.
Pilot Pens 3 for $3 - $1 SCR (single check rebate) - $1 up reward when you buy 3 – (2) $1 manu coupons from internet = 3 free
Maxwell House coffee $2.99 - $1 manu coupon - $1 up reward = 99 cents
Coffee Mate creamer $2.99 – 75 internet coupon - $1 up reward = $1.24
Splenda $2.99 - $1 up reward - $1 manu coupons = 99 cents. These are 3.8 oz bags and I plan to a good bit of baking for Christmas so they won’t last long.
Plus my raincheck for Purex 3n1 sheets from last week $4.99 - $3 man coupon. I have to wait until Wed for this, the truck comes Tuesday.

Blessings, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Good plan!
    I went to Rite Aid today too; got a lot of the free or nearly free after rebate stuff.

    ReplyDelete