Thursday, September 29, 2011

Todays post I return to shopping

Honestly until I saw the picture I couldn't remember what I was going to write about today. I took the picture 4 hours ago. Well yesterday I returned to shopping for the good deals. It was hot this summer, I was miserable, bored, no money etc etc etc.

Well winter is coming I have to get more food stocked up in this place. For real its bad enough that I have to get to work in the cold, snow and yuck but shopping is not all that fun. The streets are not plowed well in the park and pulling and pushing the grocery cart is not to easy.

Now I know gum will not keep us from starving during any sort of emergency but if something happens and Greg does not get his cigarettes (I know nasty habit no comments please) hopefully these will keep the nicotine monster at bay.

The Stride gum (the larger 3 pack packages were on clearance at work, plus the clearance sale with an additional 25% off, 3 $1 off 3 packs manufacturer coupons plus my employee discount 18 packs for $5.69

The other gum (I think its U2) was on sale at Rite Aid for 99 cents each. I used 5 $1.00 off 2 packs manufacturer coupons and basically got them buy one get one free.

Now next week I am hoping for some food stockpiling freebies.


Thanks for reading and may you be blessed, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment