Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The circus is in town!!! The circus is in town!!!!

Ok I love the Ringling bro, Barnum & Bailey circus.  I saw the elephants walk from the train to the arena in Florida 20 years ago - I fell in love.  Well it happened again yesterday.



n
First 2 pictures are of the surrounding streets full of Big Top equipment.  The third is the Jurassic Park style gates that lead to the intersactum of the Arena.  I realized last night that my camera is old and really needs to be replaced.  None of my nighttime pictures turned out.  But the local news station was there and did post a quick bit about the circus.  Yes you have to watch 2other stories but they are quick.http://www.13abc.com/video

I have to work all 3 days of the weekend so I will not be attending the circus this year.

Thank you for reading and may you be blessed, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment