Thursday, December 2, 2010

500 pound food pantry challenge - final donation



Here is the final list of what I turned in

12.6oz Pantene conditioner
2 – 42 count Pull Up wipes
2 – 2.6 oz Degree Deodorant
7 Reach toothbrushes
5 Reach floss
15 trial size various health & beauty items
1 – 8ct Walgreen’s tampons
4 - 11 oz Gain dish detergent
9 ct Tampax tampons
4 Reach dental floss
40 ct Tampas tampons
2 (8 ct) Quaker Hearty oatmeal
2 - 13 oz boxes of cereal
2 cans chicken noodle soup
2 Oral B toothbrushes
1 Reach toothbrush
2 packets Star Kist Tuna
42 ct Cottonelle Wipes
Boudreaux’s baby kisses
16 ct Poise pads
3 cans Campbells’ chicken noodle soup
3 boxes Ronzoni pasta

I didn't have a final weight total. When I saw that I was not doing as well as I hoped I didn't bother buying a scale. I am a little disappointed that I didn't do better but I'll just turn around and keep gathering for this months donation.

Blessings

1 comment: