Thursday, May 20, 2010

Product review







First I have to state that I am a BZZAgent. I am sent products to try and to talk about and I get not only free products but awards for telling everyone about them.

My latest product is Covergirl with Olay Simply Ageless products. I was sent foundation (in the wrong color), eye corrector (also wrong color), cream blush and concealer. I tried the blush and the concealer and really like the texture of them.

In th epictures you can see my eye. See right under it in the lash line is a freckle. I thought that would be the perfect test - will the concealer cover it? The answer is no BUT I admit it is a really dark freckle. I tried it on the back of my hand to cover some lighter freckles and it worked wonderfully there.

The blush is a nice rich feeling and really nice for some severely dry skin I have there.

So my verdict is great stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment