Saturday, May 29, 2010

Trying to get better organized






After buying 4 more bottles of laundry soap today, Greg pointed out that I already had bottles in HIS room. (That's his way of saying between stockpile and yard sale stuff he was getting crowded) So I got thinking I have bottles in the shed, bottles under the bathroom sink, in the cupboard in the kitchen and in Greg's room. Perhaps I could find one place to put them in. I appropriated the bottom shelf of the linen closet. 11 bottles and 1 packet of Purex sheets. The most I paid for any of them is $2.50 - I can't make it (if I had the ingredients and pans) for much cheaper than that.

I also cleaned out the closet and found more stuff for the yard sale. But sorry to say I need sheets - only have 2 sets!!!

Blessings and thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. WOW that's cheap!..:)

    I wanted to make my own laundry soap does it clean that well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Anne. I have no idea how well the soap cleans. I've read the recipe and it seems that it should almost clean better than the stuff we buy at the store.

    ReplyDelete