Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm back home, Spirit revived but






now I am fighting a cold. Keeping close to home and the bed so I can work in the nursery tomorrow. Don't want to share with the 3 month old.

The conference was wonderful, relaxing and nerve wracking getting to our seats. We were 4th row from the top of the arena. We had one group member that got so sick she had to move lower - me I was lucky I just couldn't look down when I went down the steps.

But lots of singing, sharing God's love and praises and walking. I found out that my Stepmom snores like a freight train. Then when I told Greg he tells me that I also snore like the same train.

We already made our reservations for next April and the group leader requested lower seats.


Tomorrow we answer what do you do with 15 pounds of potatoes when you live in NW Ohio during the summer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment