Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spiritual reviving of my faith weekend


This is the sweatshirt that Patti bought for both of us. It reads Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like Eagles.

My stepmom Patti and I are attending this weekends Women of Faith conference in Columbus. This is my 3rd time attending and love it each year!!! This year Sandy Patty will be singing and speaking (I love her and she is so honest about her life)
Lisa Whelchel (Blair from Facts of Life) will talk about her life and her battle with her weight. Plus lots of other fantastic ladies that will inspire and lift your spirits. And lots of music and dancing.

I'll be gone until late Saturday night but will return on Sunday hopefully with lots to tell you about.

Before you go please enjoy this version of a song by Nicole C Mullen "Call on Jesus"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9u1OAJ41G8

Remember with God all things are possible. Blessings

http://www.womenoffaith.com/

Here is their webstie where you can read about them and sign up for their emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment