Monday, April 19, 2010

Rite Aid shopping this week

I'll make one trip into Rite Aid but the items are slim.

U by Kotex $3.49 - $3.49 SCR (Single check rebate) - $1 manufacturer coupon (yes I found another one) = $1 profit. Don't you just love when a new product comes out? Lots of sales and coupons on them.

Old Spice Red Zone products 2 for $7 - $1 SCR - BOGO manufacturer coupon from this weeks insert so 2 for $7 - $3.50 - $1 = 2 Body wash for $2.50.

Also Rite Aid has gone nationwide with their new Wellness program - some interesting coupons to use in interesting ways.

$2 off a $2.99 or higher cosmetic product.
Nivea lip balm $2.99 PLUS it is a SCR item this month for $2 so
$2.99 - $2 wellness coupon - $2 rebate = profit of $1 (and its a really nice product)

$1 off a $1.99 seasonal product. Now this one kept me up last night well it wasn't the only thing but I'll check around for gardening stuff or summer stuff.

$2 off $2.99 cold or allergy product. I'm fine for cold stuff but Greg's allergies are acting up so I'll watch for a good deal on that.

$2 off $5.99 vitamin product - looking around to see what we need.

Also a $3 off $15 total order and a $5 off %25 total coupon plus if I check my email I think I have a $4 off $20 total coupon.

I'll figure out which on to use when I see the price of a new curling iron.

Blessings and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment