Sunday, April 18, 2010

You'll find me in Walgreen's this week

I’ll be in Walgreen’s quite a bit this week. Good thing I have 2 nearby so I can spread my love.

Dawn 99 cents – 50 cent manufacturer coupon (some mailer I received) = 44 cents

Or if you still have your P&G coupon insert from Easter Sunday 25 cents off = 74 cents.

Colgate Wave toothbrush $2.99 - $2 rr = 99 cents. Not good enough for me and I couldn’t find any internet or regular coupons.

Colgate Total Toothpaste $2.99 - $2 rr - $1 manufacturer coupon (again some mailer I got) = free

But I also found internet coupons on the Colgate website (http://www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/US/HomePage.cvsp ) check under the special offers tab but you will have to sign up at the website and download the coupons printer thingy

So with those coupons $2.99 - $2 rr – 75 cents off = 24 cents. Cheap enough for me since I just donated all I had to the church food pantry.

Pepsi 12 packs (I can’t do without my pop) 3 for $11 - $3 rr – 3 for $8.00. And as far as I can see this is the only deal for pop this week.

Bic Hybrid razor $4.99 - $1 walgreen’s coupon - $3 manufacturer coupon from this weeks insert = 99 cents

Or $4.99 - $1 wg - $2 mc (from previous inserts but sure which date) = $1.99

Schick Hydro razor $7.99 - $5 rr = $2.99 I have so many I may pass on this one

The reason I will be in so much this week:

U by Kotex (new product) $3.49 - $2.50 rr = 99 cents BUT there are the following coupons you can use.

$1 internet one I posted on Friday = free product (I printed 2)

$1 manufacturer from this weeks insert = free (I have 3 inserts)

$1.50/2 mc from this weeks insert = 2 for $3.49 Not good enough for me so I will pass but if your in need . . . .

Now remember be kind do not clear the shelves on the first day. You cannot combine the purchases, other than to use the $1.50/2 coupon, you will only get 1 rr for each purchase. Do not pay for the next purchase with any rr from Kotex – that will result in no rr.

I’ll post Rite Aid tomorrow I need to work out the new Wellness program and those coupons.

Now can anyone help me convince Greg that we DO need 70 pounds of Tidy cat (its on sale at Kroger and a small RR) this week????? Honestly we have 1 cat but that would last us until at least August or September I’m sure.

Happy Shopping and blessings

1 comment:

  1. When did you start scrapbooking.. like it?

    good luck going to walgreens.. they do have SUPER deals.. I need to find out if they deliever hmmmm that would help me alot ..

    take care, marie

    ReplyDelete