Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of 2009

Dear friends and anyone else that stop by to read today. 2009 has been a year of change some good (the new husband) some bad (the whole getting laid off bit). But I thank you for reading and your support over the past few months as I have started this blog.

So for my last post of 2009 I would like to wish each and every one of you a Happy and Blessed New Year. May 2010 be your best year yet. Did you make your resolutions or set your goals yet? I have made my goals.
make your own bread
dehydrate some food
Can more food – pressure canning
Cooking more from scratch
expand the garden - it will almost double
grow & use herbs
buy local - looking for a co-op for next summer
Improve my blog - I keep trying I may have to hire my son or my nephew to change anything :)
Do some volunteer work
Organize a home diary
May you be blessed and loved, Laura

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like my list for last year so enjoy doing all those things.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Laura, if I am able to do just half those things that you're doing I will be happy. All the best to you and your family. linpin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you also, Laura! I hope that this year I can do half as much with my blog as you have done with yours. I really like your resolve to do more (not only for yourself) but for others. You are a very good person and I wish you nothing but great things for this year!

    ReplyDelete