Monday, December 28, 2009

Mish mash Monday

Boy I had lots of irons in the fire today. I finished up some Christmas stitching - just in time to pack them away til next Christmas. These cute bear pillows will be ornaments once the ribbon is added. I have a total of 8 of these to complete.Then this cute Santa. Honestly the picture does not show how tall he is.Then I spent 45 minutes cutting squares for the sewing circle. Between the thickness of the material and the dull cutting blade it was tough going. I felt bad for cutting this fabric - it was given to the Sewing circle but is old (and in very nice shape) pillow covering. I wanted to keep it for my pillows but only kept 2 (and then they won't be for pillows). I will cut up the others for the quilts.



Dinner - kitchen sink pizza. Not sure how that sounds but I think better than clean out the frig before garbage pizza. Its leftovers from last week Christmas celebration. I'm very proud of it I emptied 2 containers and 5 plastic bags into a very yummy thick crust pizza. Pizza crust, spaghetti sauce (from Sunday) and chopped that leftover meatball, pepperoni & chunk Mozzerella cheese from last pizza, onions, green pepper and shredded cheese from last Wed tacos. Baked in a cast iron pan and yummy!!!
The ingrediants after.



The ingrediants before.


Thank you for reading and blessings to you




No comments:

Post a Comment