Monday, February 15, 2010

This weeks menu plan

Sunday (OK so I am a bit late) was blade steak, mashed potatoes, carrots cooked in beef broth and Grand Biscuits

Monday - chili in homemade bread bowls
Look how cute are they??? And just imagine how they tasted all that yummy yeast.

Tuesday - I have a meeting and will eat at my Dad's. Greg is having fend for yourself. With my luck it will be greens, ham hocks and beans. And since it is winter and with the house is shut up, it will stink for days.

Wednesday - I have church potluck and am taking chicken and noodles (at Greg's request). And I will leave Greg's share here for him.

Thursday - hot dogs and Greek salad (at Greg's request)

Friday - pizza night (meaty thin crust). Again another Greg request you know I think he got a little vocal about the menu this week. Hey it took some of the burden off me.

Saturday - Burgers with avocado mayo (new recipe)
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment