Friday, March 19, 2010

I am borrowing this from a fellow blogger Simple Woman’s Daybook http://remotetreechanger.blogspot.com/ . I just loved her blog on Wednesday March 17 and it struck a chord with my heart.

For Today Friday, March 19, 2010

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW- Sunshine and clear windows to see out. I AM THINKING – Thank God winter is over and I can see the sun without wearing 20 pounds of warm clothing

I AM THANKFUL FOR – my family and my husband

I AM WEARING – shorts and a t-shirt (inside) when I went out sweats and a light jacket.

I AM REMEMBERING – to be thankful for what God has provided

I AM GOING – no where staying home cleaning today

I AM READING – cookbooks as I am trying to plan next weeks menu and making hopefully a short shopping list

I AM HOPING – that I get a letter from the school that I have been accepted into the Octoberer LPN class.

ON MY MIND – Got to remember to do my unemployment report in today

NOTICING THAT – things are turning green and we have flowers (either Pink Tulips or Pink Hyacinth planted both in the same bed)., garlic and chive plants sprouting

FROM MY KITCHEN – working on cleaning out my freezer to do a defrost. Also looking for ways to use up oatmeal, instant oatmeal and 2 jars of peanut butter. Does AJ Bear want some peanut butter cookies?

AROUND THE HOUSE – So much sunshine and no plastic on the windows
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS – Simba (sleeping no doubt plotting his next act of terrorism), Tweet singing a pretty song and my husband expanding the garden.

FROM MY PICTURES
Miss Maple is blooming :)
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment