Friday, March 5, 2010

Kroger freebies and a picture of me


Today Greg & I went to the grocery store, Kroger. The past 3 days I have been playing the new Kroger Hoops game. Real easy you click on a basketball and it shoots into the basket then you win a really cool prize.
Day one I won a free California Kitchen pizza - it was automatically added to my Kroger card.
Day 2 I won $5 of a shopping order - it was automatically added to my card.
Day 3 I won a free Maxwell House coffee (39 oz or smaller) - it was automatically added to my card.

Sorry but freebies just burn a hole in my pockets so I had to go use them today. We got our free pizza (dinner tonight), we got our $5 off (sweet), I also used a Vocalpoint coupon for free Kashi cereal or crackers. Since we have 10 boxes of cereal I got crackers - similar to Triscuits. And I got a 35 oz can of Maxwell House coffee!!! (They didn't have 39 oz I looked trust me I looked!). I am so tickled with that coffee!!!

Total spent approximately the reciept is in the other room $70.54
total saved $55.98
percentage saved 45% just missed my 50% goal

2 comments: