Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday October 4

Didn't do much today - kind of a wedding let down day.

Now we have to get ready for our trip to Texas, we leave on Wednesday. Packing, arranging for the care of our animals, cleaning up around the house. I need to write out the thank you notes in between everything else.

Dinner tonight is going to be some little beef steaks that I bought last week as a managers markdown special. I think I will make some noodles and gravy to go with them. Greg asked for peas and I think (I hope) I have some in the freezer.

Today was the first day of my new Sunday School class. This is my second time teaching previously I taught 2nd grade this time I have the college & careeer class (18 up to 30ish). There was only one girl today but I am hopeful that more will start attending. I have some ideas to get more attending but they will have to wait until I get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment