Thursday, September 24, 2009

Great shopping deals today at Kroger


I finally got in to do the Buy 10 get $5 off deals I highlighted last week. I did make a slight change what I bought was
8 Kraft Mac & cheese cups
2 Kraft singles
total $11.98 – $3.20 in manufacturer coupons - $5 for the deal = $3.78 for all 10 items.

I also picked up 4 Sauve hair care items (2 shampoo & 2 conditioner)
4 @ $1.28 each = $5.12 - $2 off 3 Kroger coupon = 4/$3.12. I’ll sell these at my next yard sale for $1 each. Sauve sells very well here at my yard sales except that everything has to be matching scents – no big deal. Also notice that 2 of them are the bonus 33% free sizes.

I also found a Softsoap Essentials refill bottle in the markdown bin for $1.19 and it created a $2 ONYSO Catalina. Even though we don’t have a base unit we will dump the soap into the current bottle when it is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment