Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Dear Friends, I forgot to take my camera over to Dad's.

We had a wonderful dinner with 10 family members present the other 8 were at other family committments.

My potatoes, rolls and my butter were great as was my Pumpkin cheesecake.

I'm sure by now my Dad is back home and probably asleep in his chair. Grandpa (Papa) had quite a day with his youngest grandson, Brandon. Brandon is 8 and was fully wired for activity today. He came running in and everyone got a hug then he dug into the toys. Grandpa came into the picture by being the appointed one to knock down the Jenga/Domino chain that Brandon set up. Then they played Electronic Battleship (without reading the directions) and ended by setting up the Mouse Trap game. It took so long to set up, poor Dad was following the directions but Brandon was "assisting", that when they got it done Brandon had to go home!!!

We are all home and happy for the night. I am ready for bed to get up and go shopping. We are catching the 6:50 am bus. Check back tomorrow for my shopping bargins.

Thank you for following my blog. You are counted as one of my many blessings in life. May you and your family be blessed and loved.

Good night and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day for all! I love playing games with my nieces. Happy belated Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete