Thursday, November 5, 2009

Special posting

If you have read my blog in the past you know that I am a big animal supporter. Every day I play a trivia game that wether I am right or wrong they donate kibble to 13 various pet shelters. today a very special group is sponsoring a special donation. Every attempt at the trivia will donate 50 pieces of kibble!!!!

Please you do not need to register just answer the trivia and food is donated. I'll help the answers for the cat trivia is Turkish Van - the only breed of cats that like water. After you answer you will see a banner along the ines of don't forget the dogs and that answer is they are feeding meals every 21 seconds!!!

Thank you for reading the blog and thank you for clicking for pets. Stop back I am going shopping today - got to buy lightbulbs (or I can't cook) and Halloween stuff is 75% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment