Saturday, November 21, 2009

I couldn't stand it anymore!!!

Sit down ladies this is scary. This is my craft room.

I am lucky enough to have one room dedicated to my crafting. I keep just stuffing things in the room and it was to the point that I couldn't get in.

Then the crafting impulses started - what can I do I can't get in?
Only one thing to do - clean it up!!! So since I was bored and Michigan was losing (again) I entered the room of doom. I took my time sorting thru everything that I had just shoved in there, Repacked things, emptied the trash (times 2). I can now create and I started right in.



Today I made the wreath to put on my Mom's gravesite. No I dont' feel bad for making the wreath - she loved my wreaths. Mom supported my crafting - often by buying me more crafting stuff.










So now I'm heading back in - what to do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment