Saturday, November 14, 2009

Special day for the Logan family

Today was a very special day for my family.
A little background May 14, 1983 my brother Tommy was hit by a car. The damage was severe and over the next 3 or 4 days we nearly lost him. He survived but has permanent handicaps from it.

Well why today was so special is that he was installed as the Worshipful Master of his Masonic Lodge.
Tommy receiving his charge for leading the Lodge.While we were eating dinner I looked at him in his tuxedo and realized my younger brother is a grown man. I was watching his hands, gone are the little boy hands that used to beat me up. What has replaced them are hands of a man, kind and grown.

Many years have passed and my little brother has grown. We are all very proud of him today.
This is our Dad - he did the installing work.
The family that was present. In order my husband Greg, Tommy, myself, My Dad and stepmom Patti.

No comments:

Post a Comment